Continental Carbon Group specializes in providing consulting support, equipment, media supply and contractor services to environmental, water/wastewater, industrial and construction industries. Our service scope includes: filtration vessel rental, media supply, change-out and disposal for on-site filtration, design assistance for remediation projects, contractor services for project management, onsite setup and operator training for system operation. Continental Carbon Group brings together equipment, expertise and technical skill to ensure that your current and future projects are a success.
The SweetVent® utilizes the positive pressure generated inside the vent line to push the contaminated air up through the unit. The odorous compounds are absorbed by the CENTAUR® HSV carbon allowing clean air to pass through the end of the SweetVent into the atmosphere. The pressure surges within the vent line are sufficient to overcome the pressure drop across the carbon bed. When odour breakthrough occurs, only the carbon needs to be replaced. Refill bags of Centaur HSV carbon are available from Continental Carbon Group.
- Passive System
- All-Plastic Construction
- Slip-on or flanged connection
- System has no moving parts and requires no water or electricity
- Reliable, non-corrosive construction ensures years of service
- Flexible, connection options – connects to plain end or flanged vent stacks
- Stable operation able to treat uneven loadings and spikes without breakthroughs
- Slip-on Models: 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″ diameters*
- Flanged Models: 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″ diameters*
- Material of Construction: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE)
- Carbon Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Carbon Type: CENTAUR® HSV
*Larger diameters available on a custom basis