Economical and compact, the VENTSORB® series of drum activated carbon adsorbers is ideal for low-flow (less than 500 cfm) air purification applications at industrial, laboratory, and manufacturing facilities. Chemical, petrochemical, food, pulp and paper, and many other industrial plants are frequent users of the VENTSORB® for continuous treatment of vented emissions. Here are a few examples of user applications for control of small volume organic contaminant and/or odorous gas emissions:
- Laboratory hood exhaust
- Storage tank vent
- Reactor vent
- Paint booth
- Solvent shed
- Indoor assembly ooms
- Ai -stripper off-gases
VENTSORB® Drum Adsorbers
VENTSORB® canisters contain all the elements found in a full-scale adsorption system vessel: activated carbon, inlet connection and distributor, and an outlet connection for the purified air stream. Air is distributed across the carbon bed with a corrosion-resistant plastic septum. An active ventilation system with the canister mounted on a simple skid and an inlet fan provides the highest degree of user-friendly operation.
Benefits and Special Features
- Available in steel or plastic (see table on below).
- Larger size VENTSORB® 500 is available for higher flows.
- Available with a fan and skid for a complete adsorption system.
- Effective treatment that removes a variety of vapor-phase organic contaminants and odor-causing compounds.
- Supplied with the type of activated carbon selected specifically for the application.
- Continuous treatment at varying flow rates and concentrations.
- Simple installation and operation
- Flexibility, can be installed in series or multiple units in parallel.
- Low cost per unit makes carbon treatment economical.
Continental Carbon Group is constantly striving to improve its products and capabilities and to provide the best product to it customers.
Continental Carbon Group may from time to time develop product improvements or alterations (including, without limitation,
revisions to product specifications), and may implement such Product Improvements without notice to the Buyer.
Making Air Safer and Cleaner
Wet activated carbon removes oxygen from air, causing a severe hazard to workers inside carbon vessels. Confined space/low
oxygen procedures should be put in place before any entry is made. Such procedures should comply with all applicable local,
state and federal guidelines.