CCG’s Zeolite filter media is naturally occuring mineral (Clinoptilolite) that is highly processed and graded. It’s unique properties allow it to radically alter the performance and cost of media filtration. The hardness, stability and micro-porous character of this media makes it a perfect filtration media for virtually every application in the water and wastewater treatment industry.
For treatment of sediments. The media can also be used as a stand-alone treatment process or upstream of other filtration processes and media such as reverse osmosis, activated carbon and resins. SDI can be reduce to 3-5 microns.
Media Type: Granular
Active Ingredient: Clinoptilolite
Bed Depth: 30-48
Service Flow rate: 12-20 gpm/ft²
Backwash Flow rate: 13-22 gpm/ft²
Volume: Bulk Density: 55 lbs/ ft³
Lbs of Active Media (per ft³): 55
- It is made up of robust material that will not deteriorate no matter how often it is used.
- Certified product by NSF/ANSI standard 61.
- Replace conventional multi media and sand filters.
- SDI reduced to less 5 microns.
- 3 times more service flow rate and better performance compared to multi media or sand filters.
- Disposability is extremely simple.