CCG supplies high quality, dry and low uniformity coefficient anthracite filter media.
CCG has the ability to supply Anthracite’s <1.3 uniformity coefficient can. This can provide many benefits in granular bed filters, including:
- Increased plant capacity by the use of higher filtration rates
- Lower backwash rates in dual- and tri-media filters
- Better production efficiency due to longer filter cycles at higher filtration rates
- Automated sieve analyzer… assures consistent product quality permitting precise control of both the raw material and finished product.
- Automated high-speed bagging equipment… offering optional packaging in either one (1) cubic foot bags (or) one ton high-strength woven polypropylene fabric bags for fast and easy handling.
- Our filter media systems provide water and wastewater facilities cost savings to allow utilities to remain competitive by reducing costs. CCG Anthracite offers filter media systems designed to fit municipal systems need and budgets.
Our dry anthracite filter media weighs only 50 pounds per cubic foot compared to 52 to 56 pounds per cubic foot for a “wet” product. This difference means you purchase less anthracite filter media to fit the same amount of space in the filter.
All Anthracite meets and exceeds AWWA B100-16 Standards. ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Approved.