CC-PP12 is a spherical, activated alumina-based media impregnated with 12% potassium permanganate (KMnO4). It is ideal for applications where activated carbon is ineffective, such as for the adsorption of polar or lower molecular weight compounds. Due to its spherical form, CC-PP12 is suitable for use in various types of panel filters as well as in applications where a lower pressure drop is required. CC-PP12’s 12% potassium permanganate concentration is higher than other similar products, thereby allowing for a longer service life.
- Particle diameter: 4 – 6 mm
- Bulk density: 53 - 56 lbs/ft3 (0.85 - 0.90 g/cc)
- Potassium permanganate (KMnO4) content: 12% (min)
- Moisture content: 15% (max)
- Hardness: 80% (min)
- Pressure drop at 50 fpm, inches of water/ft. of bed depth: 1.0 (max)
- 50 lb. box or 2,000 lb. bulk bag. Other sizes available upon request.